Eclipse Electrical Engineers is an approved member of the Association of Electrical and Mechanical Trades (A.E.M.T. Ltd) and as such we hold an obligation to maintain the highest quality of business integrity, technical ability and service.
It is our objective to deliver a world-class service and we are committed to:
- Providing our customers with products & services that meet or exceed their requirements
- Ongoing & measurable improvement of the effectiveness of our business and its management and operating systems
- Providing training to promote continual improvement & empowering our employees to use their skills & talents to achieve quality and business objectives.
At Eclipse Electrical we recognise that our people are our greatest asset. That is why we invest in continuous training and development to ensure that our skills and knowledge remain at the forefront of our industry and position us as experts in our field
- Maintaining ISO 9001 & IEC 60079-19:2010 compliancy
- Continuous review of systems for robustness
- Setting & reviewing performance objectives
- Maintaining operations that protect the environment & natural resources of our community, region & nation
- Providing a safe environment for employees & visitors
- Supply of products & services that are fit for purpose and safe to use.
In summary, for our clients this means a supplier to trust, whilst for anyone joining the team at Eclipse Electrical it means an opportunity to build skills and develop an interesting and progressive career in a supportive, friendly working environment.
New Electric MotorsGeneral, Safe Area, Hazardous area, square parts, installation & MaintenanceView all >>>
Repair & RewindsFacilities in large, well equipped work shops, capable of handling machinery up to 10 tonnesView all >>>
Geared MotorsTried and tested comprehensive range of geared motors from trusted manufacturers.View all >>>
PumpsElectric pumps available from a range of manufacturers ready for install.View all >>>
Looking for a quotation...?Get a quote by submitting your requirements online. We will help you choose the right product for your engineering needs.Fill out a quotation Form now >>>
Looking for a quotation...?
Get a quote by submitting your requirements online. We will help you choose the right product for your engineering needs..
Fill out a quotation Form now >>>
DownloadsTake a look at our PDF downloads for general product info, product specification sheets and reference charts.View all downloads >>>